We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In our site we tell you how to create colored snow in 5 easy steps. With common materials like diapers and food coloring, you can create homemade snow with a texture and look very similar to real snow.
In addition to encouraging creativity, children are sure to have great moments. Learning by playing is much more fun! You dare?
- 4 super absorbent diapers
- 1 glass container
- 6 shot glasses
- Yellow, red and blue food colors
- Pair of scissors
- 1 spoon
- 1 newspaper
1. To begin we open the diapers, one by one, cutting them in half with the scissors. We take out the cotton and rub it. This way we will obtain a powder, which is what we will need to make the snow.
2. Next we fill our 3 shot glasses with water. Add a couple of drops of yellow food coloring to one of the glasses, to another red and another blue.
3. Now we must fill another 3 glasses in half with the diaper powder.
4. Pour the coloring into each of the glasses that contain the powder; yellow in one, red in another and blue in the latter. To check that the water has been completely absorbed, we put the back of a spoon into our glass.
5. Finally we empty the mixture and there we have it. Colored snow!