We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Getting children to eat vegetables can be an almost impossible effort, as they tend to reject any 'green' food. That is why we propose you this original recipe for vegetable cake.
A very easy and quick homemade recipe to make, and very rich. We tell you all the ingredients you need and then we help you to prepare this recipe for the family.
- 1 potato
- 1 zucchini
- 200 gr of spinach
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 carrots
- 1 onion
- 4 eggs
- Olive oil
In Guiainfantil.com We have prepared it in such an attractive way that surely children will not resist trying a slice of this vegetable cake, full of vitamins and nutrients.
1. Wash the vegetables well, peel the zucchini and carrot and cut all into small pieces
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and zucchini
3. In a separate casserole, cook the carrots and potato until they soften, then add them to the pan along with the tomato and spinach.
4. Beat the eggs in a large bowl with a pinch of salt. Add the vegetables and mix well. Pour the mixture into an elongated greased mold.
5. Bake at 170ºC in the preheated oven, for about 30 minutes, until it comes out clean when you click with a toothpick.
You can read more articles similar to Vegetable cake recipe for kids, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.