We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Christmas rice is a traditional recipe for Christmas dinner, a perfect complement to other typical dishes of these holidays. There are different versions and ways of preparing Christmas rice, either with walnuts, apple or raisins, all of them very tasty.
Learn how to make this tasty and simple recipe that has always been part of Christmas and New Year's dinner. You will surely surprise the children and the whole family.
- 400 gr of rice
- 1 chopped onion
- Olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
In Guiainfantil.com we offer you a traditional Christmas rice recipe very easy to make. An ideal plate for children and adults that is also very attractive for its beautiful colors.
1. Pour two tablespoons of oil into a pan and add the chopped onion and then the minced garlic cloves
2. When done, add the almonds and rice. Sauté.
3. When done, add a pinch of nutmeg (grated), salt to taste, and a cup of raisins.
4. Add 3 cups of hot water and cook for 15 minutes or until you notice that the rice is cooked and dry. If it still feels hard, add water little by little, until it is ready.
5. Our Christmas rice is ready!
You can read more articles similar to Christmas rice. Easy traditional recipes, in the category of Recipes on site.