We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This time Guiainfantil.com brings us a recipe a little different from what we are used to making. It is an aubergine and tomato puree for babies and children.
Eggplant is rich in vitamins E, A, C. B1 and B2. In addition, it is a food that is low in fat and protein. Provides iron, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and potassium to the body. It also has folic acid, fiber and carbohydrates, ideal for children and pregnant women.
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 aubergines
- 1 onion
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Tips: if the cream is very consistent after crushing the ingredients, you can add a little water
The normal thing is to sauté the vegetables in a pot, add water to them, or steam them, then shred, strain and serve. But for this recipe we are not going to cook anythingYou will see that the ingredients are already cooked with their own skin. We will do it all together, in the oven, with a little oil and that's it.
1. While we preheat the oven to 180º, we will wash our hands, we will wash the vegetables very well with their own skin and we will prepare an oven tray with a little baking paper on the base or aluminum foil.
2. Arrange the raw vegetables on the tray, and roast them in the oven for approximately 25 minutes. We can check it by pricking the eggplant or onion and seeing if it is already soft.
3. After this time, we will remove them from the oven and let them cool. We can keep them in the fridge for a couple of days, or make more and use the rest for another recipe.
4. Once warm, so as not to burn, we will peel them, put them in a pot or a bowl where it is convenient for you to grind and with the help of a thermomix or hand robot we will make our puree.
5. If we want it less consistent you can add a little water, that will make it easier to grind and give it more creamy consistency. In this case I have left it as is.
6. Once crushed we will have it ready to eat!
Baking the vegetables this time makes their flavor change. That it be more consistent, tasty, and with a smoky end result. You can take advantage of the oven while making a cake, some delicious cookies or any other preparation. Thus we save and advance.
You can read more articles similar to Eggplant and tomato puree for babies from 1 year, in the category of Creams and purees on site.