We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Few desserts are as rich and attractive for children as the brownie, a classic of any children's party thanks to its simple recipe and the variations it allows.
In this recipe we show you how to make a light and juicy brownie step by step. A very appropriate recipe for children to be encouraged to cook and test their skills.
- 120 gr of dark chocolate
- 100 gr of wheat flour
- 100 gr of walnuts
- 4 eggs
- 250 grams of sugar
- 250 g of butter or margarine
- Tips: you can vary the amount of sugar or nuts according to your preferences
We tell you what ingredients you need and we teach you how to make, step by step, a homemade brownie recipe, licking your fingers!
1. Preheat the oven to 185º, and spread a rectangular or square mold with margarine. You can also put a parchment paper in the base of the mold, so that it is easier to unmold it later.
2. Melt the chocolate with the margarine, all chopped. You can do it in the microwave or in a water bath.
3. In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar until white. Add the previous mixture of chocolate and margarine and mix, taking care that the chocolate is already warm so that the eggs do not set.
4. Chop the walnuts, add them to the mixture along with the flour. Stir so that the dough is homogeneous.
5. Pour the dough into the mold and bake for about 15 - 20 minutes at 185º. Let cool, unmold and cut into squares.
You can read more articles similar to Margarine brownie recipe for kids, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.